Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds Highlights
- Germination: 4 to 5 days
- Soak: No need
- Harvest: 25- to 35 days at the baby leaf stage.
- Flavor: Tender and juicy lettuce, strong spinach flavor.
- Rich Nutrients: Vitamins A, C, K, B9 (folate), calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Spinach can quickly grow to the baby leaf stage indoors in 1010 and 1020 trays or as microgreens.
We even have grown Bloomsdale spinach in Home Microgreens Trays to the start of the baby leaf stage in as little as 14 days!
Spinach can grow not only without the need for a grow light but can also grow in a sunny window. The texture is soft and with a strong spinach flavor.
Spinach does prefer cooler temperatures. Best if kept in the low 70s and even cooler if possible.
Harvest baby leaf spinach in 25- to 35-days.
Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds Package Sizes
- The Home Microgreens tray seed packet weighs 4.5 grams and contains approximately 90 seeds.
- The 1010 tray weighs 11 grams and contains approximately 900 seeds.
We also sell Bloomsdale Spinach seed Mix in the following sizes.
- By the ounce and
- in 4-ounce & 1-lb bags.