- Germination: 2 to 3 days
- Soak: Yes, 18 to 24 hours
- Harvest: 8 to 12 days
- Flavor: Nutty flavor with a crunchy texture. A great topping.
- Rich Nutrients: Vitamins A, B complexes, D, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus
These sunflower microgreen seeds are Organic and Non-GMO.
Sunflower microgreens are easy to grow once you get the hang of it. We’ve tested many ways of growing sunflower microgreens, and we recommend growing them a bit differently than other microgreens.
We have published an article on our recommended planting method on HomeMicrogreens.com.
These microgreens are vigorous growers and are ready for harvest in 8-days.
The flavor is nutty, a bit like the meat of sunflower seeds, with a very crunchy texture.
Harvest sunflower microgreens a day or two after the first true leaves form.
These seeds are certified Organic.
Sunflower Microgreen Seed Package Sizes
- Home Microgreens Tray is 22.8 grams, a bit less than an ounce. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch Tray is 15.2 grams
- 10- by 10-inch Tray is 60.8 grams
- 1/4 pound, and
- by the pound.
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, 5 by 5, or 1010 trays, there’s no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a different planting tray, use the calculator in the article below to figure out how much seed you need.
Click this link to use the calculator: Home Microgreens Seed Density Calculator.