Microgreen Salad Mix Highlights
- Germination: 1 to 2 days
- Soak: No need
- Harvest: 9- to 11-days
- Flavor: As a mix, there are many flavor profiles. Slightly spicy but not hot.
- Rich Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, many minerals.
This microgreen salad mix contains five different microgreen seeds that germinate and reach harvest in similar time frames.
These microgreens are a mix of green and red leaves and white and red stems.
The microgreen salad mix contains a mixture of broccoli, red Russian kale, purple Vienna kohlrabi, arugula & red acre cabbage provides a tasty mix of microgreens that also looks beautiful.
We usually are not a fan of mixing microgreen seeds, but this combination produces a great yield time after time without any problems.
Harvest a tasty microgreen salad mix in as few as 9-days.
- Home Microgreens Tray is 1.8-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch Tray is 1.1-grams
- 10- by 10-inch Tray is 4.5-grams
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, there is no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a difference planting tray, use the calculators in this post to figure out how many packets or grams of seeds you need.
Click This Link to use Calculators: Planting Tray and Seed Calculators.