Organic China Rose Radish Microgreen Seed Highlights
- Germination: 2 days
- Soak: No need
- Harvest: 6 to 10 days
- Flavor: Spicy radish flavor. Bright magenta to rose-colored stems with dark green leaves.
- Nutrients: Vitamin A, Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Vitamin B6, Folate (B9), Vitamin C, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, and Phosphorus.
These China Rose Radish microgreen seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. You can grow microgreens or sprouts with these seeds.
As microgreens, China Rose Radishes are quick to germinate and are vigorous growers. They quickly reach 3- to 5-inches in height and are ready to harvest in 6- to 8-days.
They are fast and easy to grow and very crunchy. China Rose Radish microgreens reach their peak in a short window, 6 to 8 days, after that, although beautiful, they start to lose their crunch. However, the flavor is still sharp and can be used in many different kinds of dishes.
Grown as Sprouts
China Rose Radish seeds are very popular with sprouters. The deep rose-colored stems brighten any plate or sandwich they are added to.
Radishes make the perfect edible garnish that will add a touch of color and spice to any dish. You can use radish microgreens in place of sliced radishes.
Organic China Radish Microgreen Seed Packet Sizes
- The Home Microgreens tray seed pack weighs 5.5 grams and contains approximately 500 seeds.
- The 1010-tray seed packet weighs 14.7 grams.
We also sell organic China Rose Radish microgreen seed in the following sizes.
- By the Ounce
- and soon, we will have 1-pound bags.
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
You don’t need to worry about how much seed you need if you use Home Microgreen planting trays or 1010 trays. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for a perfect tray of organic China Rose Radish microgreens.
The seeding area of a Home Microgreen Tray is 37.5 square inches.
However, if you’re using a different planting tray, use the calculator in the article below to figure out how much seed you need.
Click this link to use the calculator: Home Microgreens Seed Density Calculator.