Cauliflower Microgreen Seed Highlights
- Germination: 2 to 3 days.
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: 8 to 12 days
- Flavor: Beautiful, uniform, tender plants with mild peppery broccoli flavor and crisp texture. Cauliflower microgreens have more flavor than broccoli microgreens.
- Nutrients: Vitamins C, K, and E, beta-carotene, and iron.
Cauliflower microgreens might move into one of my recommended starter microgreens. They are easy to grow and has a mild broccoli flavor with a peppery bite.
They’re crisp and juicy, making them a great addition to any microgreen salad or garnish.
The leaves are a glossy dark green. They have a thin whitish stem with light shades of purple.
Cauliflower microgreens grow very uniform, making an attractive tray with erect dark green plants with a violet undertone.
Like most brassicas, Cauliflower microgreens are a favorite microgreen because of their health benefits; they’re an excellent source of sulforaphane and many other vitamins and minerals.
They are an excellent choice as a base for any microgreens salad or just added to salads. Because of their crisp texture, they’re also a great raw topping for sandwiches or burgers.
Cauliflower Microgreen Seeds Package Sizes
- Home Microgreens Tray is 3.0-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch Tray is 2.0-grams
- 10- by 10-inch tray is 8.0-grams
- We also sell Cauliflower seed by the ounce.
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, 5 by 5, or 1010 trays, there’s no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a different planting tray, use the calculator in the article below to figure out how much seed you need.
Click this link to use the calculator: Home Microgreens Seed Density Calculator.