- Germination: 2 to 3 days.
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: 8 to 12 days
- Flavor: Beautiful, uniform, tender plants with mild peppery broccoli flavor and crisp texture. Cauliflower microgreens have more flavor than broccoli microgreens.
- Nutrients: Vitamins C, K, and E, beta-carotene, and iron.
Cauliflower microgreens might move into one of my recommended starter microgreen. They are easy to grow and has a mild broccoli flavor with a peppery bite. They are crisp and juicy making them a great addition to any microgreen salad or garnish.
The leaves are a glossy dark green. They have a thin whitish stem with light shades of purple.
Cauliflower microgreens grow very uniform making an attractive tray with erect dark green plants with a violet undertone.
Cauliflower microgreens, like most brassicas, are a favorite microgreen because of their health benefits; they’re an excellent source of sulforaphane and many other vitamins and minerals.
They are an excellent choice as a base for any microgreens salad, or just added to salads. Because of their crisp texture, they’re also a great raw topping for sandwiches or burgers.
- Home Microgreens Tray is 3.0-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch Tray is 2.0-grams
- 10- by 10-inch tray is 8.0-grams
- We also sell Cauliflower seed by the ounce.
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, there is no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a difference planting tray, use the calculators in this post to figure out how many packets or grams of seeds you need.
Click This Link to use Calculators: Planting Tray and Seed Calculators.