Utah Celery Highlights
- Germination: 10 to 15 days.
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: Up to 5 weeks.
- Flavor: Intense celery flavor.
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
Celery microgreens have light-green leaves with an intense celery flavor. The best part about celery microgreens is that there are no tough strings like celery stalks
Celery microgreens are a great addition to any salad or sandwich. They’re also great chopped and added to chicken or tuna salad.
Wait until the true leaves form before harvesting. However, intense celery flavor is present at a young age.
Celery microgreens will be short and small, but the intense flavor means you don’t need much volume to improve your salads and food flavors.
Once harvested, celery microgreens will grow back!
- Home Microgreens tray is 0.5-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch tray is 0.3-grams
- 10- by 10-inch tray is 1.1 grams