Purple Wave Mustard Highlights
- Germination: 2 to 3 days
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: 8 to 10 days
- Flavor: Horseradish-like flavor without the spicy bite.
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, C, E, and K, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium.
Purple Wave Mustard microgreens are flavorful mustard and sought after because of the spectacular purple highlights. The first leaves are light purple; frilly textured leaves edged with green.
Purple Wave grows fast and tenacious and adds an exciting zest to any salad or sandwich.
This mustard has a fantastic mild horseradish-like flavor with a peppery kick.
Mustard greens are great on sandwiches or salads. The greens have a fresh crunch when you bite into them.
- Home Microgreens tray package is 1.1-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch tray is 0.7-grams; and
- 10- by 10-inch tray is 2.9 grams
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, there is no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a difference planting tray, use the calculators in this post to figure out how many packets or grams of seeds you need.
Click This Link to use Calculators: Planting Tray and Seed Calculators.