Organic Wasabina Mustard Highlights
- Germination: 2 to 4 days
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: 7 to 11 days for microgreens – can allow it to grow into baby greens (up to 25+ days)
- Flavor: Spicy, bold mustard flavor.
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, C, E, K, and antioxidants.
These mustard microgreens aren’t quite as spicy as Wasabi Microgreens, but they still pack a punch!
Wasabina Mustard microgreens are easy to and quick to grow into beautiful spicy greens.
This mustard is great to use fresh in spring rolls, sandwiches, stir fry, or dishes where you want some spice.
Harvest these microgreens between days 7 and 25 for a zing on sandwiches or salads.
Control the spicy flavor by adjusting how many microgreens you add to your dish.
- The Home Microgreens tray seed packet weighs 2.0 grams and contains approximately 1,100 seeds.
- The 1010-tray seed packet weighs 5.3 grams.
We also sell organic Wasabini Mustard microgreens seeds in the following sizes.
- Ounce packages, and
- 4-ounce bags.
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
You don’t need to worry about how much seed you need if you use Home Microgreen planting trays or 1010 trays. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for a perfect tray of organic Wasabina Mustard microgreens.
The seeding area of a Home Microgreen Tray is 37.5 square inches.
However, if you’re using a different planting tray, use the calculator in the article below to figure out how much seed you need.
Click this link to use the calculator: Home Microgreens Seed Density Calculator.