The Broccoli Microgreen Kit comes with everything you need to grow your own microgreens at home!
Harvest your own fresh microgreens minutes before using them. Vegetables, especially greens, start to lose vitamins & minerals the moment they are cut.
Growing and eating your own fresh microgreens will increase your vitamin and mineral uptake due to the freshness factor.
Remember, these are natural vitamins & minerals, not laboratory manufactured synthetic vitamins. Natural vitamins are absorbed more readily than synthetics.
The kit Includes instructions on how you can grow your own microgreens at home.
You will be given access to an exclusive step-by-step video course How to Grow Microgreens in Your Home.
The video course explains how to use the same tools and supplies provided in this kit in a step-by-step process from unpacking the box to harvesting the microgreens.
The microgreen kit includes the following items:
- Planting Tray;
- Watering Tray;
- Professional Blended Growing Soil;
- Bull’s Blood Beets Seeds (perfect amount for growing tray);
- Seed Shaker Bottle;
- 16-oz Spray Bottle;
- Access to the How to Grow Microgreens in Your Home Video Course.
The best part is you can purchase additional seeds and soil to grow tray after tray of microgreens. Trays of microgreens can be grown for only a couple of dollars each.
All you need is an area with some natural or artificial light and some water.
The Process is Easy!
The video course will show you the process step-by-step, but here is an outline of how easy it is to grow your own fresh microgreens aka Living Supplements.
- Unpack the box.
- Add fresh water to your spray bottle.
- Place the planting tray (the one with holes) into the watering tray (dry).
- Use the lid to level and lightly tamp the soil in the planting tray.
- Dampen the soil with the spray bottle.
- Add the microgreen seeds to your seed shaker bottle.
- Evenly spread the microgreen seeds on to the soil surface.
- Spray the seeds and soil with the spray bottle.
- Cover the seeds and soil with the lid turned upside down.
- Place a weight on the lid and cover with a tea towel and place in semi-dark location.
- After two or three days check on the seeds. They should be lifting the cover up off the tray.
- Lightly spray the seedlings with the spray bottle and place the tray under direct light (natural or artificial). The more intense the light the better.
- The next day, lift the planting tray out of the watering tray and add a little water. Slowly and gently lower the planting tray back into the watering tray.
- You will be able to tell if the tray needs additional water just by feeling the weight of the tray.
- Wait for 7- to 14-days (depending on the light, temperature, and variety of microgreen) and you can begin to harvest your microgreens!
- Use a very sharp knife or a pair of scissors to harvest the microgreens. You don’t have to harvest the whole tray! If you don’t need all of them, let the remainder continue to grow!
- Order your next batch of microgreen seeds!
That’s all there is to it.
Simple as simple can be!
Planting tray is 37.5 square inches.