Roquette Arugula Highlights
- Germination: 1 to 2 days.
- Soak: No need.
- Harvest: 7 to 10 days
- Flavor: Has a strong peppery cabbage-like flavor.
- Nutrients: Vitamins A & C, calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
Roquette arugula adds a spicy, non-bitter flavor to your salads, sandwiches, and other recipes!
One of the easiest and flavorful microgreen you can grow.
Arugula, an herb from the mustard family and its leaves have a pepper mustard-like flavor. They are high in vitamins A and C as well as being a good source of iron.
Roquette arugula has purple stems and dark-green leaves.
Arugula is easy to grow, and it’s a staple of microgreen growers. The peppery taste gets less intense as it becomes larger, it’s best to harvest when the first true leaves form.
Days to maturity is around 14 days when harvested at the first true leaf (as opposed to cotyledon) stage.
Arugula is a mucilaginous seed.
- Home Microgreens Tray is 1.7-grams. The HM Tray area is 37.5 square inches.
- 5- by 5-inch Tray is 0.7-grams
- 10- by 10-inch Tray is 4.6 grams
- Also sold by the gram with a 3-cent per gram discount over 3-grams (discount is shown in the shopping cart).
How Much Seed Do You Need For Your Tray?
If you use Home Microgreen planting trays, there is no need to worry. Each seed packet has the correct number of seeds for the provided tray.
However, if you’re using a difference planting tray use the calculators in this post to figure out how many packets or grams of seeds you need.
Click This Link to use Calculators: Planting Tray and Seed Calculators